Photobucket

Monday, February 11, 2008

A treat for myself

After waiting for 2 weeks, today I got my invitation for Ravelry! I had no idea what to expect, I only read about it a little, but my first impressions were great :) I could spend hours there looking through patterns and searching.....
While searching, I went across a pattern for a cirualr shrug, but the pattern wasn't free, it was from a book "Positively Crochet" by Mary Jane Hall. I just had to have this book because more than a year ago saw a knitted circular shrug that I fell in love with, but I'm not a very good knitter.....So my little dream came true, I can make a crocheted circular shrug!
I went to Chapters and Michaels and look what I got :)

4 comments:

Goce said...

Izgleda super! jedva Ĩekam da vidim gotovo!

Vera said...

Ova je knjiga bas super. Vidjela sam dosta projekte koje su bas dobre. Steta sto se ovde kod nas nemoze kupiti.

narandza said...

Goce i ja jedva cekam da zavrsim pa da vidim kako ce izgledati :)
Drenka mozes naruciti preko ebaya ili amazona :) ima finih stvari u knjizi, ali ima jedno 10-ak po meni glupih projekata, neki lancicia i kajiseva koje nikad nebi heklala...

Retta Vanhorn - Split-Site PhD said...

It is always a great thing to treat your self. I love this pattern and it looks so wonderfully simple. Thank you for sharing.

My homepage | Online PhD UK Programs